Liquid Scintillation Counting System – Model #SSS-12P and #SSS-22P
- The SSS-12P Manual Liquid Scintillation Counting System accurately and quantitatively measures Carbon-14, Tritium and most other radioactive materials.
- The SSS-22P is a portable liquid scintillation counting device for use in the field or in the lab. By intimately mixing a sample with scintillation cocktail and counting each individual event with a photomultiplier tube, this system incorporates the most sensitive method for counting beta emitting isotopes and is primarily used for detection of very low-levels of a given isotope. The dual photomultiplier tube design allows for detection of even low levels of C-14 and Tritium. The SSS-22P system has a 3 vial capacity, and comes standard with a serial output for data transfer.
- Measures all beta emitters and low energy gamma emitters
- Settable window can be set for any isotope
- All in one version is available
For additional technical information, click here.
For more information, including pricing, please contact Continental Hydrodyne Systems.