UNITECT - A State-of-the-Art, Integrated Chemical, Biological and Radiation Water Monitoring System
- Ground and surface drinking and wastewater, reservoirs
- High Profile Buildings: Convention Centers, Sports Arenas, and Government Establishments
- Contaminants: Laboratory, Power Power Plants, Agricultural and Residual Treatment Additives
- Combines several detection goals into one monitor
- Detects total chlorine, pH, conductivity, turbidity, ORP, TOC, and lead
- Detects alphas, betas, gammas, tritium, radium, radon and uranium
- Detects Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E. Coli, Legionella, Pseudomonas and other microbes
- Real-time and continuous
- Adaptable to mainframe Infrastructure computers
For additional technical information, click here.
For more information, including pricing, please contact Continental Hydrodyne Systems.